Women’s Support Group
(a local United Methodist Women group)
The mission of this group is to
- Provide Christian Fellowship for women of Maple Church.
- Encourage members to attend meetings, read and study the Bible, and discuss problems and subjects of special interest.
- Help reach out to our shut-ins and those who are ill or have special needs.
- Provide speakers and programs to keep members informed about missions and needs of others.
- Participate in projects of Christian service, and financially and physically support needs at Maple Church when possible.
- Plan and hold fund raising activities, using profits to help others and/or Maple Church as needed.
They have a lunch meeting at 12:00 noon each month on the second Tuesday in the Fellowship Hall. All you need to bring is a sandwich (or any main lunch dish) for yourself. All sides and drinks are provided by the hostess for the month. The group does not meet during the summer months (June – August).