NE Neighborhood Food Pantry & Battle Creek Baby Pantry
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) circumstances, the Pantry will be CLOSED on FRIDAY during the Stay-in-Place order.
Please call the Pantry (269) 969-2451 to check if they are open.
The Food Pantry is housed in the back of our building and operated by the Food Bank of Southern Michigan. The pantry dispenses much needed food to last for 3 days for those in need.
Phone: (269) 969-2451
If Battle Creek Public Schools are closed due to weather conditions, the Pantry is also closed. Check with Channel 3 (WWMT) for confirmation.
- Monday – 9:00am – 11:45am
- Tuesday – 9:00am – 11:45am
- Wednesday – 9:00am – 11:45am
- Thursday – Closed
- Friday – 9:00am – 11:45am
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed
The pantry entrance is clearly marked in the rear, lower parking lot.
- Be sure which pantry you can go to based on your address. Use the pantry locator to determine.
- Each family is eligible to visit once per month.
- Must bring a proof of residency – picture ID with current address and/or most recent utility bill.
- Be prepared to fill out the forms that include all members of the household.
This is the only Baby Pantry in the Battle Creek area, giving diapers, formula and baby food for a 5 day emergency supply. We also participate with Early Childhood Connections in Calhoun County.