If you're wondering why anyone would donate to our Maple, here are 10 good reasons to consider:
1. It is more blessed to give than to receive. (Acts 20:35)
2. We are called to love one another and use our gifts in service to God. (1 John 4:7 )
3. All we have comes from God.
All we give is a reflection of his generosity to us. (Psalm 123:3-6)
4. God created us to do good works in faith and love. (Ephesians 2:10)
5. Founded in 1888, Maple UMC continues to help needy families throughout our neighborhood and local community.
6. We are not a business or a government agency. We depend on your support to continue our mission.
7. Our entire church family is deeply grateful for every gift received.
8. All gifts are tax-deductible.
9. It's easy to do online or via mail. (See instructions at right.)
10. You are blessed to be a blessing to others. (Genesis 12:2)
To learn more about the people and work of Maple United Methodist Church, please click here now or call the church office at (269) 964-1252.